South India Bank Jobs: South Indian Bank Ltd. has issued recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO). Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the South Indian Bank official website.
South Indian Bank Online Application will start from 19 June 2019 and will continue till 30 June 2019. Candidates will be required to register themselves online for South Indian Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 and South Indian Probationary PO Recruitment 2019. South Indian apply link is also given below. Candidates can also apply directly through the link.
South Indian Bank Clerk and South Indian Bank PO selection will be done on the basis of online exam, which is scheduled to be held on 26 July 2019 and 25 July 2019 respectively. Before applying for South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment, the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the post.
South Indian Bank Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 19 June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 30 June 2019
- South Indian Bank Clerk Test Date – 26 July 2019
- South Indian Bank PO Test Date – 25July 2019
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details
Probationary Clerk – 385 Posts
- North Zone (Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal) – 75 Posts
- South Zone (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana_ – 310 Posts
PO – 160 Posts
- Probationary Clerk –Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
- PO – Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Clerk and PO Posts
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course
- Clerk – 26 Years
- PO – 25 Years
Selection procedure for South Indian Bank Posts
Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test. Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Posts
The eligible candidates can to apply Online (the direct link is given below) from 19 June to 30 June 2019.
Application Fee for South Indian Bank Clerk Posts
- General Category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 150/-
Application Fee for South Indian Bank PO Posts
- General Category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 200/-