ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019: ESIC Model Hospital, Gurugram Haryana has invited application from interested candidates for the recruitment of Specialist and Senior Resident Post through a Walk-in-Interview on May 24, 2019. According to the notification, interested candidates are required to reach the scheduled place for the walk-in sharply at 9 AM. According to the official notification, “the eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview long with Bio-Data and other necessary documents at ESIC Hospital, Sector-9A, Gurgaon· (Haryana) on 24 May 2019 (Friday) at 9:00 AM.”
Vacancy details ESIC Model Hospital
1. Contractual Specialist, Full-Time -7 posts included one post each for Anesthesia, Radiology, Orthopaedic, Dermatology, Chest, Obst & Gynae, and Microbioloav.
2. Senior Residents under 1-year residency scheme – 7 posts including one positions each for Anesthesia, Chest, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Microbioloav, Radiology, and Obs. and Gynae.
3. Senior Residents for 3 years- 3 posts including Pathology-1, Obs. and Gynae. 2 positions.
1. Senior Residents: Candidates applying this position must be MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
2. Specialist: Candidates should have MBBS and PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality with minimum 3 years and 5 years of experience for PG Degree and Diploma respectively.
Notably, eligible candidates should appear for a walk-in-interview with application, filled properly in prescribed Performa. They should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies and originals of testimonials.
The candidates appearing for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA, and their application fee is also non-refundable. The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of Medical Superintendent, who also reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
At the time of joining, selected candidates will have to sign an agreement as per ESIC norms and the cost of stamp paper worth Rs 100 will be borne by them.