Candidates who wish to start a career with the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) must note that the last date to apply for the vacancies advertised under CISF Recruitment 2019 is 22nd October 2019. It is important to mention here that the application process for the present recruitment drive commenced from 23rd September 2019.
Applications were invited only from male candidates for the temporary posts of Constable (tradesman) which includes profiles like cook, cobbler, carpenter, sweeper, electrician, barber, washer-man, plumber, and mason etc. in the level 3 pay matrix along with additional allowances available to the employees of the central government from time to time. There are a total of 914 vacancies for the post of Constable (Tradesman) that are to be filled under the present recruitment drive.
Though, candidates from the north-east region can fill the online application form till 29th October 2019 till 5.00 PM. Out of the total 914 vacancies, 90 are meant for ex-servicemen, and 824 vacancies are for direct candidates. So, the interested candidates must submit their application form in the prescribed format immediately as otherwise they will not be considered eligible for the further recruitment process.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
CISF Recruitment : Important Dates
Candidates who have applied for vacancies advertised under CISF recruitment 2019, should make a note of the following important dates: –
|1||CISF Recruitment 2019: Opening date for applications||23.09.2019, 10.00 AM onwards|
|2||CISF Recruitment 2019: Closing date for applications||22.10.2019, till 5.00 PM|
|3||CISF Recruitment 2019: Closing date for North East Region||29.10.2019, till 5.00 PM|
CISF Recruitment 2019: How to apply
As per the notification published by the Central Industrial Security Force, candidates can only submit their completed application forms through post. Here are the various steps involved in completing the application process: –
- Logon to the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force, i.e. cisfrectt.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link “Recruitment of constable/tradesmen in CISF-2019.”
- You will now be able to see the notification in PDF format on your screen. Scroll to the 26th page of the notification.
- Now, you will be able to see the application form. Download the application form and take a printout.
- Make sure that you enter only the correct information in the application form. Once you have submitted the application form, it is not possible to change any details. So, double-check the application form before submission.
- Now, send the application to the correct address along with the prescribed application fee.
Only those candidates will be considered for the future selection process whose application form is received along with the requisite application fee. So, instead of waiting for the last minute, candidates are advised to post the completed application form as soon as possible.
The answer key for the Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) has now been declared by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University on its official website @ www.vmou.ac.in. RSCIT is essentially an IT literacy exam organised by VMOU, Kota.
The Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology examination was conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University on 20th October 2019. All the candidates who had appeared for the RSCIT Exam 2019 should log-on to the official website of Vardhman Mahaveer Open University and download the official answer key.
RSCIT Exam 2019: Important Dates
Candidates who had appeared for the Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) exam organised by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University on 20th October 2019, must note the following important dates: –
|1||Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Exam: Examination conducted||20th October 2019|
|2||Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Exam: Answer key released||21st October 2019|
|3||Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Exam: Deadline for raising objections to answer key||25th October 2019|
It is important that the candidates compare the answer key with their response sheet to calculate their expected score, which will offer a fair idea regarding their chances in the RSCIT Exam 2019. If candidates spot any error in the answer key and wish to raise an objection against the answer key, then the representation must be submitted through email only.
The email address to submit objections against the RSCIT 2019 answer key is [email protected] Candidates must note that the last date to submit the objections is 25th October 2019. If they have to raise any objection it must be sent through the aforementioned email address before the last date; as after 25th October 2019, no objections to the RSCIT 2019 answer key will be entertained.
RSCIT Answer Key 2019: How to download
Students who have appeared for the RSCIT 2019 Exam conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, must follow the below-mentioned steps to download their result: –
- Log-on to the official website of VMOU @ vmou.ac.in.
- Now, locate the “News and Notification” section on the home page of the university.
- You will be able to see the link titled “Answer Key of RSCIT Exam 20.10.2019.” Click on it.
- Now, a new page will open on your screen where you will be able to see the answer key for the RSCIT 2019 exam.
- The answer key has been made available in PDF format by the university. Download the answer key for all the four sets and save it on your computer.
- Take a print-out and compare it with your answers to get an idea about your expected score
- In case you have doubts or spot an error, submit your objection before 25th October 2019.