AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda, Punjab has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer, Hospital Attendant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 4 Aug 2019.
- Start date for submission of application: 17 July 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 4 Aug 2019
AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Vacancy Details
- Nursing Officer – 150 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 40 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 8 Posts
- Library Attendant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Officer, Hospital Attendant and Other Posts
- Nursing Officer – Candidate must be 10th pass or equivalent. Candidate should have a Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent.
- Hospital Attendant, Lab Attendant, Library Attendant – Candidate must be 10th pass or equivalent.
Age Limit for Nursing Officer, Hospital Attendant and Other Posts – 18 to 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
|Official Notification PDF Download Here||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019: List of Top selling products
How to apply for AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by through online mode on or before 4 Aug 2019. Candidates can check more details in the official notification PDF.